Young Adult/Student Leap Card Information
Calling all STUDENTS or YOUNG ADULTS! Have we got some news for you!
- From September 5th, 2022, we will offer these discounts to Young Adult/Student Leap Card Holders on all services across our network of routes. This scheme is only available when booked online.
- Regular National and International student cards provided by individual institutions will no longer be accepted as a form of valid ID for Young Adult/Student Leap Card tickets – so get yours quick to ensure you can avail of these great value fares! Please note: If you purchase a Young Adult/Student Leap Card ticket online without a valid Young Adult Card or Student Leap Card to present to the driver, you will be charged an excess fare.
- To get your Young Adult/Student Leap Card, click here to go to the TFI website and follow the instructions.
- We will continue to provide our regular on-board student fares until September 30th 2022. Thereafter, student fares will only be applicable online.
- A Free Travel Card x3
- Follow @citylinkireland and @gobus.ie on Instagram.
- Tag a friend in the comments under the competition post on @citylinkireland Instagram page.
- Share the competition post to your story and tag us for an extra entry!
- Giveaway ends 26/09/2022
- The winner will be asked to provide proof that they have a valid Young Adult Card or valid Student Leap Card.
- Click here to see the terms & conditions of this competition.
What is a Young Adult/Student
Never heard of Young Adult/Student Leap Card before? No worries! Just Click Here to find out all the details